I had a productive weekend for some reason. Maybe after the week-long fiasco of no meds, things are starting to restabalize.
- Grocery shopping done.
- Korean studied one hour (demonstratives)
- Shell script analyzed (still don’t understand all of it)
- Learned to make a new start menu item using KDE
- Apartment swept (sadly had to just look up the past tense of sweep)
- Litter box cleaned
- 1 load of laundry done
- Card for upcoming wedding purchased
- Bought a few new things for my classroom (especially for my kindergarten class)
- Ate lunch with two friends. Boggled that they finished all their food and I left half of mine (I want to know how Koreans stay so damn skinny when they eat so much)
- Pill box set for next week
Now Alias is on TV. I just need to gather up what I need for my science lab tomorrow and get all my bills and bank transfer stuff together to pay tomorrow and then I can call it a night.
I do have to say, I’m tired. It’s just after 8PM, but I’m ready for bed.